|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 37:||Line 37:|
|* [[http://uk.bestessays.com/|essay writing]]: paper writing service|
This site is for the Maryland Chapter of the Agile Project Leadership Network (APLN). The National APLN group is focused on making people great leaders by focusing on Value, Customers, Teams, Individuals, Context, and Uncertainty. The APLN Maryland Chapter is seeking individuals interested in sharing agile experiences, learning agile practices, and helping people become great project leaders.
APLN-MD meets on... well, it's been rather intermittent. We need more people to get involved to keep things ticking.
Partnership with gbSPIN
In an effort to bring together the best ideas in software and project knowledge we are co-operating with the Greater Baltimore SPIN.
This "grand experiment" comes from the understanding that:
- Agile and CMMI share goals, albeit their means and maybe their motives are different.
- Neither Agile nor CMMI are right or wrong, there are only good and bad implementations of either.
- Bringing APLN and SPIN together can only be a good thing, if "produced" by the right people.
- Neither will go away any time soon, thus, helping each community understand the other is necessary and can't be avoided.
- It would be a service to both communities to have them understand each other and cooperate.
Please join our mailing list to be sure you receive announcements and updates on meetings.
Email to the Chapter
Please send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have something to tell us that doesn't belong on the list. This is also the address to use when you RSVP for a meeting.
DC APLN chapter
Our sister group in the DC area generally meets in Northern Virginia. For some of us in Maryland, that's a bit difficult to reach. I encourage you to check out what they're doing, though, and attend when you can.
Interesting starting points:
RecentChanges: see where people are currently working
WikiSandBox: feel free to change this page and experiment with editing
FindPage: search or browse the database in various ways
SyntaxReference: quick access to wiki syntax
SiteNavigation: get an overview over this site and what it contains
How to use this site
A Wiki is a collaborative site, anyone can contribute and share:
Edit any page by pressing Edit at the top or the bottom of the page
Create a link to another page with joined capitalized words (like WikiSandBox) or with ["quoted words in brackets"]
- Search for page titles or text within pages using the search box at the top of any page
This wiki is powered by MoinMoin.